This recipe is a classic really cool, is simple, is quickly, is very easy and extremely delicious. Is ideal to a quick breakfast or coffee time.
PREP TIME: 20m
INGREDIENTS:· 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
· 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
· 2 tablespoons sugar
· 4 tablespoons butter
· 4 eggs
· 1/4 cup milk
· 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 8 slices challah, brioche, or white bread
· 1/2 cup maple syrup, warmed
PREPARATION:1. In a small bowl, combine, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar and set aside briefly.
2. In a 10-inch or 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
3. Whisk together cinnamon mixture, eggs, milk, and vanilla and pour into a shallow container such as a pie plate.
4. Dip bread in egg mixture.
5.Fry slices until golden brown, then flip to cook the other side.
6. Serve with syrup.
Original Recipe by: Robert Irvine / Dinner Imposible Show