This recipe is really cool, is simple, is quickly, is very easy and extremely healthly. Is ideal to a quick lunch or light dinner, saving a precious time in our life.
PREP TIME: 15m
INGREDIENTS:· 2 tortilla wraps, mine are a spinach flavor
· 3 tablespoons of guacamole or half an avocado cut into long strips
· 3 tablespoons of hummus
· 1 carrot shredded
· Handful of chopped red onion
· Handful of leafy greens
· 1/4 of a medium tomato, chopped
· 1/4 cup of red cabbage
· 1/4 of a zucchini OR cucumber, cut into long strips
PREPARATION:1. Splitting it up evenly among the 2 tortillas, spread the hummus along the middle portion of each tortilla.
3. When ready to roll, fold the top and the bottom of the wrap over top of the veggies. Taking on of the sides, wrap it around the veggies, making sure to hold everything in tight, and continue to roll until the wrap is fully sealed.
4. Serve immediately and ENJOY!!